Voyager is now in it's 3rd generation. For years, it has
been leading Amiga browser development, always striving
to keep the Amiga platform in sync with the evolving
standards of WWW technology. And development is far from
We've created a web site esspecially for V³ users.
Head over to The V³ Portal for
up-to-date information, useful links and more!
Please remember, V³ is shareware. If you use it, please
buy the software and help support Amiga software development.
Download V³ now, and see why
it's the best Amiga web browser.
There is a V³ Mailing List run by
VaporWare for users to discuss the software. Please feel
free to sign up for it, your question may be answered
- HTTP/1.1 connection keepalive, content negotiation and resume support
- FTP connects keepalive and resume support
- SSLv2, SSLv3 and TLSv1 encryption support, with
up to 168 bit keys
- Low Level Plugin API supporting embedded objects
- Fully user-controllable GUI with custom control panel placement,
configurable navigation and fastlink buttons.
- Macromedia Shockwave Flash compatible Player
- Versatile Bookmarking system utilizing ContactManager
- Internal web page editing with HTML tag highliting
- Internal GIF, JPG, PNG, XBM decoding
- Image buffers in Fast RAM