Staff Tips and Tricks: Pax by Kelsey!
Hello everyone! My name is Kelsey and I am one of your dedicated Customer Service Representatives here at Vape World! Not many people can say this, but I love my job! My favorite vaporizer is the ultra-cool Pax, so I wanted to share with you some tips and tricks about this amazing device.
The Pax vaporizer by Ploom has exploded on the market, and its popularity is spreading as quickly as wildfire. The Pax is super sleek, 100% portable, and fits in the palm of your hand. Personally, I think this crafty device is helping to revolutionize our industry.
Sized to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand!
Handling your questions and inquiries everyday has helped to increase my own personal knowledge about different devices in the industry. Every day at Vape World we handle more questions about Pax than one person could come up with alone. Here’s just a few of our top tips and tricks for this amazing device...
- Pax parts, especially screens, are always in high demand. To help prolong the life of your screens, soak them in 91% isopropyl alcohol for 24-48 hours. Rinse them immediately in HOT water after soaking, and your screens should be good to use again.
- Just like your favorite fine-tuned Italian sports car (my favorite is the Ferrari LaFerrari!) your Pax will need to be cleaned on a regular basis. From our experience, we recommend cleaning your Pax after every dozen uses or so to keep it in top performance. Remember, a clean Pax is a happy Pax!
- You can use the original box from the manufacturer as a convenient vape case. There’s plenty of room for your Pax, charger, cleaning kit, and even a small Aerospaced Grinder.
- To get the best vapor out of your Pax, I recommend that your blends are dried and that they are ground very finely. I recommend filling your vape basket very full and very tight.
- Wrapping a rubber band around your Pax will keep it from slipping and sliding out of your hand or around your counter top.
Green means go!
- Pax is smart and will let you know when it needs attention. If your mouthpiece action seems to be a bit sticky, or if your Pax LED indicator is displaying the temperature setting when your mouthpiece is in the “on” position, don’t fret! Ploom now includes with every new unit the same food-safe, water soluble lubricant used in the manufacturing process, and additional lubricant is also available for purchase. This lubricant breaks up any build-up, enhances the detection sensor for the mouthpiece and will keep your Pax working smoothly. Applying lubricant takes only a matter of seconds and can be applied in between your regular Pax cleanings. Keep in mind, a little goes a long way!
What are your favorite tips and tricks for the Pax? Feel free to share them with your fellow Pax users by writing a review on Vape World.com. Just click the “Add Your Review” link on the right-hand side of the product page here: http://www.vapeworld.com/pax-vaporizer-by-ploom
We’ve recently expanded our Service Center hours to make ourselves more available to you! You can now reach us via phone, email, or Live Chat from 9:00 am - 12:00 am EST, 7 days a week.
Our friendly Customer Service Representatives are available to answer any other Pax related question that you may have for us!
Talk with you soon!