Ascent can only be shipped to the United States & Canada.
DaVinci Ascent Vaporizer
Ascent by DaVinci is a premium portable device that fits in your pocket and vaporizes dry blends and liquids. Its glass lined ceramic heater and glass-on-glass airpath and mouthpiece deliver pure vapor. The programmable OLED display allows you to dial in to an exact temperature, program session times, and view battery life. The Ascent can be used while plugged in or on-the-go with its 3-hour battery life.
How it Works
Load chamber with finely ground aromatic blends. Power on Ascent and set your desired temperature. Once your desired temperature has been reached, begin to draw slowly through the extended mouthpiece or on the rim of the Ascent. To use with liquids, insert oil jar into chamber and fill with liquid, making sure to hold Ascent upright to avoid spills.
Glass pieces can be removed from Ascent and soaked in isopropyl alcohol. The glass-lined chamber can be cleaned with cotton swabs soaked in ispropyl alcohol. Be sure to clean Ascent regularly for best results.For more information on the Ascent, visit our Knowledge Base.
I really wanted to like this. At first I loved it, but after about 3 months I started to find things I didn't like. I bought it for the large chamber, but started noticing that is seems not efficient as my other vaporizers. I feel like I don't get as much of cloud, no, I don't get as high with this. I liked the idea of the glass insides, and they're pretty easy to clean, but I've already broken one piece and chipped both the mouthpieces. I consider myself pretty careful but these pieces just seemed brittle after time. Overall, it was okay. I liked the chamber size and sessions can go for awhile, but I found myself going back to my Haze Dual Chamber for its efficiency.
I Lost my Divinci! 3 Vapes later that was the b...
First thing I am going to say is that I had to learn how to use this vape right. And Davinci had to learn and make modes. You have to do several things, keep at least 4 sets of the glass, get the glass spacers so you don't have to always [vape] a full bowl. I love the temp control and clean [vapor]. Do not use the metal pic to clean that small holes on the glass filter pipe. You will crack them. Had no issues with performance and I'm about to see about buying a second one. Really miss mine
I have been converted!
I have never been impressed by any portable vaporizers. I love the Volcano and the Ascent is getting close to the Volcano. Close not the same. However for a great vape for plant materials this is a great value and give off a great tasting vapor it is easy to control the temperature to get the maximum out of your plants. I really am impressed with the Ascent.
Truly enjoyable experience.
I have never really had decent experience with vaping. I am old school and smoked for 25 years. However due to the health benefits I wanted to try it. I have tried the Krafty, Pax 2, Puffit, and Volcano. Volcano is obviously the best but the best portable for me is the Ascent. I like the flovor, the control of temp. and ease of cleaning. Once packed it can last a decent session. You also feel something going into your lungs and it is tasty vapor. I would definitely buy the DaVinci as it is better than the Puffit and comparable with the Crafty and Pax 2 but a good deal cheaper.
Perfect for me
I am a fairly novice vaper. I have gone through a few different types in my clumsy quest to find what suits my purposes. This is THE one for me as far as I can tell. The standout features that I value include: - The simplicity of use - The ease of cleaning - Nice battery life - A large chamber - Swift heat-up time My usage is room-to-room around the house, so I don't need it to be as stealthy as other vapes. It is a bit more hefty than those others, but for me that equals battery life. I also like the quick heat-up and cool-down features because I don't want to vape a whole bowl at once. I have made a few blunders in my handling so far. Within the first week, I managed to break the inner glass piece twice. (The piece with the glass screen.) 1) To remove and clean, I made the mistake of trying to pry that glass piece out. Oops. Broken. Fix: Push the piece out from the other end with a pencil or something, then pull it out. 2) In attempting to clear the holes in that screen, I used a metal pick, and the glass broke. Fix: I use only wooden toothpicks now for clearing the holes. The four holes in the glass screen part do seem to clog up fairly quickly. I wind up having to clean it every day (based on my usage, anyway). It only takes about 5 minutes, though. I just swirl it and soak it in a shot glass of isopropyl alcohol for a few minutes, clear the holes with the toothpick, then rinse. Very easy. One con is that it is awkward to load. It must be held in your hand, as the design does not allow for it to stand on its own. Overall, this is the best vaporizer I have ever used. It is all I use now, leaving combustibles behind.
- Organicix, LLC
- 1 (800) 336-7224
Manufacturer's Warranty for DaVinci vaporizer
This warranty does not affect your legal (statutory) rights under your applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products. Organicix, LLC provides this Warranty to the purchaser of the DaVinci Vaporizer included in the sales package ("Product").
During the warranty period, Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized service company will in a reasonable time remedy defects in the device free of charge by repairing or, should Organicix, LLC deem it necessary, replacing the Product in accordance with this Warranty.
This warranty is only valid and enforceable in the country where you purchased the Product provided that Organicix, LLC has intended the Product for sale in that country.
2 Year Limited Warranty Period
The two (2) year limited warranty period starts at the time of Product's original purchase by the first end-user. This Product consists of several different parts and different parts may be covered by a different warranty period depending on the lifecycle of each part. (Hereinafter "Warranty Period"). The general Warranty Periods is Two (2) Years for the DaVinci Vaporizer and includes all attached parts, craftsmanship, electronics, heating chamber, and structural integrity. The Lithium Ion batteries however are subject to degradation and reduced run time over the course of regular use thus carries a warranty of 90 days after purchase to perform as designed for forty (40) continuous minutes at 200 degrees F.
(Battery Note: While Organicix, LLC took great care in selecting long life premium quality lithium ion batteries due to their non-memory features and ability to cycle 300 times preceding degradation, work time will gradually diminish with extended use. Please contact our service centers for battery replacement options of the highest caliber)
As far as your national laws permit, the warranty Period will not be extended or renewed or otherwise affected due to subsequent resale, Organicix, LLC authorized repair or replacement of the Product. However, part(s) repaired or replacement product during the Warranty Period will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or for Ninety (90) days from the date of repair of replacement, whichever is longer.
How to obtain warranty service
If you wish to make a claim under this warranty, please return your Product or the affected part to Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized Service Company. You can call Organicix, LLC customer service at 1-800-336-7224 for further details on how to make a claim.
Any claim under this warranty is subject to you notifying Organicix, LLC or a Organicix, LLC authorized service company of the alleged defect within a reasonable time of it having come to your attention and in any event no later than before the expiration of the warranty period.
When making a claim under this Limited Warranty you will be required to provide: a) the Product (or the affected part) and b) the original proof of purchase, which clearly indicates the name and address of the seller, the date and place of purchase and the product type.
What is not covered?
1. This warranty does not cover user manuals, packaging, accessories (oil can, extra battery pack, leather covers, etc.) or any third party manuals, whether downloaded or included during shipping or at any other time in the delivery chain or otherwise and in any way acquired by you.
2. This warranty does not cover a) normal wear and tear, b) defects caused by rough handling (including, without limitation, defects caused by sharp items, by prolonged exposure to the sun, by water damage, by bending, compressing or dropping, etc.), or c) defects or damage caused by misuse of the Product, including use that is contrary to the instructions provided by Organicix, LLC and/or e) other acts beyond the reasonable control of Organicix, LLC.
3. This warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the Product was used with, or connected to, any product, accessory and/or service not manufactured, or supplied by ORGANICIX, LLC or was used otherwise than for its intended use.
4. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product has been dismantled, modified or repaired by anyone other than Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized service center, if it is repaired using unauthorized spare parts or if the Product's date code has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or are illegible in any way and this shall be determined at the sole discretion of ORGANICIX, LLC.
5. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product has been exposed to moisture, to dampness or to extreme thermal or environmental conditions or to rapid changes in such conditions, to corrosion, to oxidation, to spillage of food or liquid or to influence from chemical products.
6. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product is returned to Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized service center and contains any illegal substances in any devices, spare parts or accessories.
7. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product is damaged in any way due to incorrect cleaning and maintenance.
8. This Warranty does not include accessories and consumable spare parts or other items purchased in conjunction with the DaVinci Vaporizer, unless otherwise stated.
9. This Warranty is not enforceable if the Product is sold through an unauthorized reseller, including unauthorized internet resellers. All authorized Internet sellers have a unique seller code provided directly from Organicix, LLC.
10. This warrranty does not cover / include in-store demonstration units.
Other important notices
If the Product is found not to be covered by the terms and conditions of this warranty, Organicix, LLC and its authorized service companies reserve the right to charge a handling fee. When repairing or replacing the Product, Organicix, LLC may use products or parts that are new, equivalent to new or re-conditioned. Your Product may contain country specific elements. If the Product has been re-exported from its original destination country to another country, the Product may contain country specific elements that are not considered to be a defect under this warranty.
Limitation of ORGANICIX, LLC's liability
This Warranty is your sole and exclusive remedy against Organicix, LLC and Organicix, LLC's sole and exclusive liability in respect of defects in your Product. This Warranty replaces all other Organicix, LLC warranties and liabilities in regard to the DaVinci Vaporizer, whether oral, written, (non-mandatory) statutory, contractual, in tort or otherwise, including, without limitation, and where permitted by applicable law, any implied conditions, warranties or other terms as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose. However, this Warranty shall neither exclude nor limit 1) any of your legal (statutory) rights under the applicable national laws or 2) any of your rights against the seller of the Product.
To the extent permitted by applicable law(s) Organicix, LLC does not assume any liability for any loss of profit, loss of use of Products or functionality, loss of business, loss of contracts, loss of revenues or loss of anticipated savings, increased costs or expenses or for any indirect loss or damage, consequential loss or damage or special loss or damage. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Organicix, LLC liability shall be limited to the purchase value of the Product.