DaVinci IQ2 Vaporizer
DaVinci IQ2 Vaporizer
ABOUT THE DAVINCI IQ2 PORTABLE VAPORIZER
The DaVinci IQ2 Portable Vaporizer features dual-compatibility, adjustable airflow by way of the AirDial™, dosage information directly from the vaporizer, and an insulated oven, making the Davinci IQ2 a step up from the OG IQ dry herb vape. Small tweaks like the DaVinci Pearl extending 30% further to help size and pack your material better or the new shape of the vapor path make the IQ2 Vaporizer user-friendly while still housing advanced tech like a glass lined conduction oven. A brushed aluminum finish gives the IQ2 a more chic-yet-sly style than the older model, setting it apart from other portable vaporizers.
Read our DaVinci IQ2 Review for an in-depth look at the adjustable airflow, dosage, and more!
ELITE CONDUCTION HEATING OVEN AND DUAL USE COMPATIBILITY
DaVinci took time to update the oven and heating chamber for the IQ2 with added insulation from the battery. This ensures more consistent heating performance and has made the oven thicker for a more even and flavorful roast of your material.
The original IQ Vaporizer was strictly a dry herb vaporizer, the IQ2 vaporizer breaks that mold and arrives with a concentrate pad to allow for dual-use enjoyment. Users just need to place a drop of their concentrate onto the metal pad, and insert it into the IQ2’s chamber, from there it’s just a matter of picking your temperature and taking a draw.
The DaVinci IQ2 utilizes a glass lined conduction oven to bring your material to your chosen temperature within less than a minute. A removable 18650 battery charges the device and ensures one hour of continuous use time.
THE DAVINCI IQ2's IMPROVED AIRFLOW
DaVinci added their AirDial to the IQ2 vaporizer to help customize your draw resistance. The AirDial lets you adjust your airflow to 40% less and 67% more than the original IQ vaporizer, which opens up more cloud chasing or flavor enjoying capabilities. Coupled with the AirDial is 35% more air holes, which means cooler vapor when the airflow is increased, and more dense vapor when the airflow is decreased. This intuitive feature will allow new users to find their preferred draw resistance, and experienced vapers the chance to further explore their materials.
DAVINCI IQ 2 TEMPERATURE MODES
- Boost: Press the control button to boost the device to reach a temperature of 430ºF. This mode is ideal for vaporizing the remaining active ingredients in the cartridge after your session.
- Standby: This mode cools the device to conserve the battery and prevent the device from running completely. Activate 'standby' mode by releasing the button during BOOST mode.
- Precision: Adjust the temperature of the IQ 2 from 375ºF to 430ºF with the down/up buttons on the side for a more personalize vape experience.
- Stealth: This mode works for low-key sessions or when you don't want the attention of the public by dimming the brightness of the LEDs. It can also be used in bed to provide peaceful nights.
- Smart Path: The IQ2 is programmed to perform a simple and quick temperature adjustment. The session last about 8 minutes and this mode works by gradually increasing the temperature to a certain level. There's four pre-selected ranges and it's advices you start from the lowest temperature.
DAVINCI IQ 2 VAPORIZER FEATURES ON DEVICE DOSAGE CALCULATION
DaVinci wants to help you track your consumption, and the IQ2 Vaporizer makes knowing your dry herb or concentrate dosage easier than ever with On Device Dosage Calculation. You’ll be able to input your strain potency and the amount of material you’ll be vaping in the oven, and the DaVinci IQ2 will display your per-draw dosage right on the outside of the device.
HOW TO CLEAN THE DAVINCI IQ2 VAPORIZER
The IQ 2 vaporizer isn’t hard to maintain, but it does require a little more work to clean than your average vaporizer. Two items you’ll need include cotton swabs and isopropyl alcohol. The parts you’ll need to scrub down are:
- Flavor chamber
- Zirconia Pearl
Clean any other part inside the device that has residue or a brownish tint. WE recommend you do this once a week, depending on your usage.