ABOUT THE DAVINCI IQ2 VAPORIZER
The DaVinci IQ2 Portable Vaporizer features dual-compatibility, adjustable airflow by way of the AirDial™, dosage information directly from the vaporizer, and an insulated oven, making the Davinci IQ2 a step up from the OG IQ dry herb vape. Small tweaks like the DaVinci Pearl extending 30% further to help size and pack your material better or the new shape of the vapor path make the IQ2 Vaporizer user-friendly while still housing advanced tech like a glass lined conduction oven. A brushed aluminum finish gives the IQ2 a more chic-yet-sly style than the older model, setting it apart from other portable vaporizers.
Read our DaVinci IQ2 Review for an in-depth look at the adjustable airflow, dosage, and more!
THE DAVINCI IQ2's IMPROVED AIRFLOW AND DUAL USE COMPATIBILITY
DaVinci added their AirDial to the IQ2 vaporizer to help customize your draw resistance. The AirDial lets you adjust your airflow to 40% less and 67% more than the original IQ vaporizer, which opens up more cloud chasing or flavor enjoying capabilities. Coupled with the AirDial is 35% more air holes, which means cooler vapor when the airflow is increased, and more dense vapor when the airflow is decreased. This intuitive feature will allow new users to find their preferred draw resistance, and experienced vapers the chance to further explore their materials.
The original IQ Vaporizer was strictly a dry herb vaporizer, the IQ2 vaporizer breaks that mold and arrives with a concentrate pad to allow for dual-use enjoyment. Users just need to place a drop of their concentrate onto the metal pad, and insert it into the IQ2’s chamber, from there it’s just a matter of picking your temperature and taking a draw.
DAVINCI IQ 2 VAPORIZER FEATURES ON DEVICE DOSAGE CALCULATION
DaVinci wants to help you track your consumption, and the IQ2 Vaporizer makes knowing your dry herb or concentrate dosage easier than ever with On Device Dosage Calculation. You’ll be able to input your strain potency and the amount of material you’ll be vaping in the oven, and the DaVinci IQ2 will display your per-draw dosage right on the outside of the device.
How To Use DaVinci IQ2 On Device Dosing
The DaVinci IQ2 vaporizer’s algorithm considers the potency and amount of material, while the amount of active compounds released by the IQ2 is measured per draw and cumulatively per session. Dosages will vary based on the temperature you use, length of draw, and how long the material has been under heat. The longest a Dosage Draw can be is 12 seconds, they are based on user input and standard user behavior.
- Step 1: The IQ 2 vaporizer will flash “NEW” when you turn it on. Click the “Control” button if you loaded a fresh bowl. Use the navigation buttons to select 2nd or 3rd if this isn’t your first session with the current oven content. Click the control button to confirm your selection.
- Step 2: The DaVinci IQ2 will flash the name of the psychoactive property of your dry herb and flash a number. The number 20 will flash if this is your first time using the On Device Dosage, but will flash the last number if you’ve used it before. Use the navigation buttons to pick the percent of the property and press the control button to confirm. Go to 0 if you’re enjoying a dry herb without this property.
- Step 3: “CBD” will flash once when your potency is calculated and flash a number. If this is your first session you’ll have to put the percentage like in step 2. Use the navigation buttons to pinpoint your number, and click the control button to confirm.
- Step 4: A small oven icon will flash if you picked a psychoactive property percentage of 50% or more, indicating you're using a concentrate. A large oven will flash if the percent is 50% or less, indicating you're using dry herbs. Use the navigation buttons to select the amount loaded in your oven, and click the control button once confirmed.
The dry herb amount options are 40% full (.2 grams), 60% full (.3 grams), 80% full (.4g grams), and 100% full (.5 grams).
The concentrate amount options are half grain of rice (.025 grams), one grain of rice (.05 grams), one and one half grains of rice (.075 grams), and two grains of rice (.1 grams)
The DaVinci IQ2 vaporizer will calculate active compounds per draw and the total at the end of your session. The LEDs will flash the total dosage of your session when you power down the IQ 2.
HOW TO CLEAN THE DAVINCI IQ2 VAPORIZER
The IQ 2 vaporizer isn’t hard to maintain, but it does require a little more work to clean than your average vaporizer. Two items you’ll need include cotton swabs and isopropyl alcohol. The parts you’ll need to scrub down are:
- Flavor chamber
- Zirconia Pearl
Clean any other part inside the device that has residue or a brownish tint. WE recommend you do this once a week, depending on your usage.
IQ 2 VAPORIZER BLUETOOTH APP
DaVinci plans to release an app to help give you even more control over your dosage monitoring by providing data on maximum dose per session, more information input regarding your strains, and live per-draw statistics.Notes: IQ 2 app was removed form the Iphone App Store.
DAVINCI IQ 2 TEMPERATURE MODES
- Boost: Press the control button to boost the device to reach a temperature of 430ºF. This mode is ideal for vaporizing the remaining active ingredients in the cartridge after your session.
- Standby: This mode cools the device to conserve the battery and prevent the device from running completely. Activate 'standby' mode by releasing the button during BOOST mode.
- Precision: Adjust the temperature of the IQ 2 from 375ºF to 430ºF with the down/up buttons on the side for a more personalize vape experience.
- Stealth: This mode works for low-key sessions or when you don't want the attention of the public by dimming the brightness of the LEDs. It can also be used in bed to provide peaceful nights.
- Smart Path: The IQ2 is programmed to perform a simple and quick temperature adjustment. The session last about 8 minutes and this mode works by gradually increasing the temperature to a certain level. There's four pre-selected ranges and it's advices you start from the lowest temperature.
ELITE CONDUCTION HEATING OVEN AND REMOVABLE IQ2 BATTERY
DaVinci took time to update the oven and heating chamber for the IQ2 with added insulation from the battery. This ensures more consistent heating performance and has made the oven thicker for a more even and flavorful roast of your material.
The DaVinci IQ2 utilizes a glass lined conduction oven to bring your material to your chosen temperature within less than a minute. A removable 18650 battery charges the device and ensures one hour of continuous use time.
SHOULD YOU BUY THE DAVINCI IQ 2 VAPORIZER?
The DaVinci IQ2 is a vapor device that delivers great tasting vapor with a class touch. This model features an improved design and a larger shell, making it more of a complete package. If you're looking to stand out and enjoy having the latest and greatest, then the DaVinci IQ 2 vaporizer is for you.
What's in the Box
- 1x DaVinci IQ2 Vaporizer
- 1x Concentrate Dosage Pad
- 1x DaVinci Tool
- 1x USB Charging Cable
- 1x Cleaning Brush
- 1x 10mm Bubbler Adaptor
- 9x Organic Cotton Wipes
- 9x Alcohol Wipes
- 1x Ceramic Extract Tab
Great little (smaller than a deck of cards) vaporizer that does flower well and concentrate okay. It’s well-designed with features like a built in pick/cleaning tool and a flavor chamber that cools the draw and can be used to hold product when traveling. Using it for concentrates requires some special pieces that are tiny and easily lost, but I like the versatility of the device. I spoke with Vapor.com before purchasing and they were great, answering all my questions.
10 YEAR WARRANTY
DaVinci Tech warrants the DaVinci IQ2®️ against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of up to ten (10) years from the date of retail purchase from an authorized DAVINCI retailer. This warranty is applicable to the original purchaser and is nontransferable.
This warranty is only valid and enforceable in the country where you purchased the product provided that DaVinci Tech has intended the product for sale in that country.
Proof of purchase must be provided prior to warranty service being provided. Please retain your receipt and upload it during product registration (www.davincivaporizer.com/product-registration).
If a covered defect arises and a claim is received within the Warranty Period, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, DaVinci Tech will either (1) Repair the product defect, or (2) Exchange the product with a product that is new or is a functionally equivalent product. All devices approved for warranty support must be returned to and received by a DAVINCI facility before a replacement will be issued. Customer is responsible for bearing the cost of freight in order to receive warranty support.
The Limited Warranty does not apply to normal performance degradation of batteries, accessories, wear and tear of hinges, mouthpiece, or neglecting to adhere to cleaning instructions. Please contact the DAVINCI support team to learn more about replacement batteries or extended repair Service.