DaVinci VaporizerDaVinci is a dual purpose portable vaporizer loaded with features. This versatile portable has the ability to vaporize aromatic blends and essential oils, features fully adjustable precision temperature control, a bright digital display, and a built-in storage compartment and cleaning brush. DaVinci offers temperatures ranging from 100-430°F for optimal vaporization of a wide variety of aromatic blends, liquids, and solids, making it the perfect companion for on-the-go vaporization.
How it WorksLoad finely ground aromatic blends or essential oil can into Davinci's chamber. Switch on Davinci's main power and press the temperature power button to engage the heater. Select your desired temperature and allow DaVinci to fully heat. Once heated, begin to draw slowly for best results.
MaintenanceBe sure to clear the chamber after each use. The screen and chamber can be cleaned with the supplied cleaning brush. Use the cleaning brush handle to gently remove the screen for easy cleaning. For more information on the DaVinci, visit our Knowledge Base.
Don't like the Di Vinci
I bought my Di Vinci a few months ago. I don't care for it. Cleaning it after I use it is a PAIN. The screens are hard to change out. Just too time consuming. Wish I had done a better job researching.
A great little unit!
I'd been using traditional methods for the past 39 years, and I used a friends Da Vinci and I decided to buy one for myself. The Da Vinci comes with two stainless steel cans, one is for [blends] and the other is for [concentrates] but, I've learned that it works better when the chamber is just loaded with the material alone, Don't stuff the chamber full of material, leave some room for good air flow. Start with the temperature set at 361 F, and work up in 10 degree increments until you've reached the maximum temperature of 405 F and no more vapors can be [drawn] Save the leftover material and i use it via traditional methods, and still get a decent effect. It's a money saving device once the user learns to use it properly! Also, remember to wait until the light turns from red to green, and then begin to [draw] long and slowly and press the lower round button to turn off the vaporization process a little bit before you stop [drawing]. This helps save the material so that you get maximum usage of the material. And the last tip is, never let the Da Vinci just sit with the green light on and not [drawing] because, you're just [using] up the material and not getting any use from it.
This was my first vape and the heating unit went out on me shortly I got it. It was exchanged quickly by VapeWorld . With the current special going on I thought I'd purchased another one. I thought it worked well when it worked:)
I like my vaportizer
When I got to the point I was having problems breathing, [using traditional methods] for forty years, I switched to a vaporizer because my doctor suggested it. The Davici is compact and can fit into any pocket and it looks like a walki talki! I haven't had trouble with any defects, it charges easily and seems to stay charged for some time. The one thing I found useless with the straight brush that doesn;t fit well the angle it must be inserted because of the way the top tips back. I made a cleaner with a paper clip with the right angle and bent a small bend at the bottom that easily pulls out used product. I recently relized there is a hidden compartment to put supplies. I have suggested the Davinci to several of my freinds. I have purchased cheaper products but have not been satisfied with them.
Davinci stands by their product
I have owned my Davinci for over a year and love it because the temperature precision and efficiency extends my supply. Yes, I've had to learn how to maintain it once I obtained it. I use the cans to prepackage my aromatics and that helps keep the oven clean with a few strokes from the tiny brush it comes with. Design could be better if the outside did not get so hot. They could also supply a small bottle brush for the conduit between the oven and the draw straw. I currently use a small bottle brush with alcohol and a cotton swab to clean the upper chamber. I'm giving it 4 stars on quality because the unit stopped heating up. However, I give 5 stars for value because the company owned up and sent a new unit replacement.
- Organicix, LLC
- 1 (800) 336-7224
Manufacturer's Warranty for DaVinci vaporizer
This warranty does not affect your legal (statutory) rights under your applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products. Organicix, LLC provides this Warranty to the purchaser of the DaVinci Vaporizer included in the sales package ("Product").
During the warranty period, Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized service company will in a reasonable time remedy defects in the device free of charge by repairing or, should Organicix, LLC deem it necessary, replacing the Product in accordance with this Warranty.
This warranty is only valid and enforceable in the country where you purchased the Product provided that Organicix, LLC has intended the Product for sale in that country.
The two (2) year limited warranty period starts at the time of Product's original purchase by the first end-user. This Product consists of several different parts and different parts may be covered by a different warranty period depending on the lifecycle of each part. (Hereinafter "Warranty Period"). The general Warranty Periods is Two (2) Years for the DaVinci Vaporizer and includes all attached parts, craftsmanship, electronics, heating chamber, and structural integrity. The Lithium Ion batteries however are subject to degradation and reduced run time over the course of regular use thus carries a warranty of 90 days after purchase to perform as designed for forty (40) continuous minutes at 200 degrees F.
(Battery Note: While Organicix, LLC took great care in selecting long life premium quality lithium ion batteries due to their non-memory features and ability to cycle 300 times preceding degradation, work time will gradually diminish with extended use. Please contact our service centers for battery replacement options of the highest caliber)
As far as your national laws permit, the warranty Period will not be extended or renewed or otherwise affected due to subsequent resale, Organicix, LLC authorized repair or replacement of the Product. However, part(s) repaired or replacement product during the Warranty Period will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or for Ninety (90) days from the date of repair of replacement, whichever is longer.
How to obtain warranty service
If you wish to make a claim under this warranty, please return your Product or the affected part to Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized Service Company. You can call Organicix, LLC customer service at 1-800-336-7224 for further details on how to make a claim.
Any claim under this warranty is subject to you notifying Organicix, LLC or a Organicix, LLC authorized service company of the alleged defect within a reasonable time of it having come to your attention and in any event no later than before the expiration of the warranty period.
When making a claim under this Limited Warranty you will be required to provide: a) the Product (or the affected part) and b) the original proof of purchase, which clearly indicates the name and address of the seller, the date and place of purchase and the product type.
What is not covered?
1. This warranty does not cover user manuals, packaging, accessories (oil can, extra battery pack, leather covers, etc.) or any third party manuals, whether downloaded or included during shipping or at any other time in the delivery chain or otherwise and in any way acquired by you.
2. This warranty does not cover a) normal wear and tear, b) defects caused by rough handling (including, without limitation, defects caused by sharp items, by prolonged exposure to the sun, by water damage, by bending, compressing or dropping, etc.), or c) defects or damage caused by misuse of the Product, including use that is contrary to the instructions provided by Organicix, LLC and/or e) other acts beyond the reasonable control of Organicix, LLC.
3. This warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the Product was used with, or connected to, any product, accessory and/or service not manufactured, or supplied by ORGANICIX, LLC or was used otherwise than for its intended use.
4. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product has been dismantled, modified or repaired by anyone other than Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized service center, if it is repaired using unauthorized spare parts or if the Product's date code has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or are illegible in any way and this shall be determined at the sole discretion of ORGANICIX, LLC.
5. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product has been exposed to moisture, to dampness or to extreme thermal or environmental conditions or to rapid changes in such conditions, to corrosion, to oxidation, to spillage of food or liquid or to influence from chemical products.
6. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product is returned to Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized service center and contains any illegal substances in any devices, spare parts or accessories.
7. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product is damaged in any way due to incorrect cleaning and maintenance.
8. This Warranty does not include accessories and consumable spare parts or other items purchased in conjunction with the DaVinci Vaporizer, unless otherwise stated.
9. This Warranty is not enforceable if the Product is sold through an unauthorized reseller, including unauthorized internet resellers. All authorized Internet sellers have a unique seller code provided directly from Organicix, LLC.
10. This warrranty does not cover / include in-store demonstration units.
Other important notices
If the Product is found not to be covered by the terms and conditions of this warranty, Organicix, LLC and its authorized service companies reserve the right to charge a handling fee. When repairing or replacing the Product, Organicix, LLC may use products or parts that are new, equivalent to new or re-conditioned. Your Product may contain country specific elements. If the Product has been re-exported from its original destination country to another country, the Product may contain country specific elements that are not considered to be a defect under this warranty.
Limitation of ORGANICIX, LLC's liability
This Warranty is your sole and exclusive remedy against Organicix, LLC and Organicix, LLC's sole and exclusive liability in respect of defects in your Product. This Warranty replaces all other Organicix, LLC warranties and liabilities in regard to the DaVinci Vaporizer, whether oral, written, (non-mandatory) statutory, contractual, in tort or otherwise, including, without limitation, and where permitted by applicable law, any implied conditions, warranties or other terms as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose. However, this Warranty shall neither exclude nor limit 1) any of your legal (statutory) rights under the applicable national laws or 2) any of your rights against the seller of the Product.
To the extent permitted by applicable law(s) Organicix, LLC does not assume any liability for any loss of profit, loss of use of Products or functionality, loss of business, loss of contracts, loss of revenues or loss of anticipated savings, increased costs or expenses or for any indirect loss or damage, consequential loss or damage or special loss or damage. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Organicix, LLC liability shall be limited to the purchase value of the Product.