ABOUT THE DYNAVAP VAPCAP M 2020
The DynaVap VapCap M 2020 is an analog dry herb vaporizer that can use any heat source to deliver tasty and dense vapor. DynaVap gave the 2020 VapCap M chiral airports for easier draw resistance, and the redesigned faceted tip is a marked improvement over the 2019 model. The addition of the Captive Cap keeps the DynaVap cap secure during use and allows for elite airflow. Dry herb users who want their VapCap M 2020 to serve as a one-hitter can utilize the Adjust-A-Bowl feature, which lets users reduce capacity if needed. Vape-on-glass users will enjoy the tapered mouthpiece that allows the VapCap M 2020 to attach to any 10mm female joint.
How To Use The VapCap M
- Pull the Captive Cap off your VapCap M and fill the chamber with dry herb
- Apply heat from a small torch, candle, or lighter to the cap of the VapCap M 2020 (remember to rotate the VapCap to get even heating)
- Once your temperature is reached you’ll hear a loud “CLICK”
- After the 1st click you can begin to take draws, once you heard a 2nd “CLICK” you’ll know you are below vaping temperature
- To avoid burning your dry herb do no reheat the VapCap 2020 M without hearing the second “CLICK”
- Once you hear the cooldown click, reapply heat just like you did before and enjoy your session
What's in the Box
- 1x DynaVap VapCap M 2020
- 1x DynaVap Captive Cap
When I first switched to vaping, I thought carrying a butane torch would be a nuisance. I bought a well regarded rechargeable vape. I’ve never been satisfied with the quality of the vapor from the battery powered vape. I finally decided to see what all the hype was about and order a Dynavap. This tiny device is 1/10th the size of my battery vape, cost 1/3rd the price, and delivers satisfying and smooth hits of vapor. I’m never going back to battery.
I recieved the wrong dynavap. But I got a refund and I believe it may have been the upgraded version of the dynavap. I appreciate the help and support of vapor. They were very helpful