PUFFiT 2 Vaporizer: First Look
Everyone's favorite inconspicuously designed portable vaporizer is back at it! Introducing the newest edition of the PUFFiT line, the PUFFiT 2.
The PUFFiT 2 is and performing better than ever now with an innovative redesign. Lightweight and compact as always, the PUFFiT 2 is now 20% smaller than the other models, coming in at the smallest PUFFiT model to date.
PUFFiT 2 has haptic feedback vibration, notifying you when it has heated to your desired temperature and is ready to vape! No more watching and waiting for LED lights. This way, you can tuck your PUFFiT in your pocket while it's heating up. When it's ready to use, you'll know it.
Calling Vapeheads Who Love Variation
This PUFFiT is made for your aromatic blends and concentrates. We think this is a step above the original which is only made for aromatic blends. One of the best things about the PUFFiT 2 is its replaceable, swappable battery, and we happy to see that more portable vaporizers are moving in this direction.
How it Works:
- Using the PUFFiT 2 is pretty simple. You will want to grind your blends pretty finely with this vape. Fill the heating chamber with your dried blends tightly and completely. Insert the core of the PUFFiT 2 into the shell and press down on the top for a few seconds.
- It will vibrate to let you know that it is heating up, and then it will continue to vibrate every few seconds to remind you that it is still heating. Once it arrives at the temperature you set it at, it will vibrate 2 more times to let you know that it's ready to vape.
- Take long, slow draws, and for best results, wait a few seconds in between draws.
+ Pro Tips:
- Start with a lower temperature at first if you're not sure what temperature setting you like, and move up as you go.
- Increase the temperature gradually and allow about 30 seconds for the PUFFiT to catch up.
What's in the Box:
- PUFFiT 2 Vaporizer
- 4 Screens
- Solid Concentrate Screen
- Loading Tool
- USB Charger
- Silicone Heat Shield
- 2x Cleaning Wipes
What is your favorite part of the new PUFFiT 2? Let us know in the comments!