- 1 12-oz bag of fresh cranberries
- ½ cup MagicalButter [read our HOW TO: MagicalButter] or Honey Butter
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon of fresh orange zest
1. Rinse the cranberries and throw away any that are squishy.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the cranberries, MagicalButter Honey, and water. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries have popped and the sauce has thickened. Depending on your sauce thickness preference, cook the mixture for 5-10 minutes (the more time spent reducing, the thicker your sauce will be).
3. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the orange zest. Taste and, if the mixture is too tart, add a little bit of more of MagicalButter Honey for sweetness.