Cinco de Mayo Edibles: Mary-Rita
Margaritas and guacamole have a very special place in my heart, which is why I’ve been looking forward to Cinco de Munchies. Any holiday that involves food and drinks always brings out the inner 420 chef in me. So this year for Cinco de Mayo I decided to try something different, and the outcome was muy bien! I successfully made Mary-ritas - aka potent dry herb infused virgin margaritas. Honestly, this recipe is so dank, Margaritaville should put this euphoric drink on their menu. The magic weapon that makes this recipe so simple and elevated is the MagicalButter machine. With just a push of a button, we’re able to extract the happy happy joy joy components of the dry herbs and infuse them with sweet, golden honey. Below is the super easy recipe for how to make this bomb af mocktail. I hope you buds are ready for a treefer filled Cinco de Drinko because it’s time to get this fiesta started!
*You will need a shaker
- 1 ½ lime juice
- 3 oz orange juice
- 1-2 tbsp MagicalButter honey
- Salt for the rim
- Pour a circle of salt onto a plate. Rub lime juice on the rim of the margarita glass and press the glass’ rim into the salt until the entire rim is covered.
- Pour the lime juice, orange juice, and MagicalButter honey into the shaker and shake.
- Add the ice and shake again.
- Pour the margarita into the salt rimmed glass and serve immediately.