Good ol’ creamy nutty peanut butter. Whether it’s smooth or crunchy, salty or sweet, peanut butter has been an American staple for generations; and a go-to midnight toker snack because there’s literally nothing easier than scooping out a spoonful of peanut butter from a jar. It’s also included as an ingredient in many space cowboy munchies such as, pb & j’s, peanut butter cookies, Reese’s, etc. etc. but you get the point.
So why not add a little bit of feel good green goodies to this incredibly easy to make snack. Well lucky for you buds, the MagicalButter Machine makes adding this special ingredient to your homemade peanut butter possible with just a push of a button! Follow the simple instructions below to start whipping up your own edibles peanut butter.
- 1 ½ cups peanuts
- ½ tsp olive oil (you can use slightly more or less, depending on your thickness preference)
- 1 tbsp raw honey (optional)
- Salt to taste
*You will need a food processor or a high-powered blender
1. Place peanuts in a food processor bowl and process the peanuts for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
3. Turn the food processor back on and stream in the MagicalButter Olive Oil. Process again until the mixture becomes smooth. This will take about 2 minutes.
4. If you wish to add honey, stream it in the same way as the oil.
5. Add salt to taste if using unsalted peanuts.
6. Store in an airtight jar in the refrigerator.