Get Baked: Fruity Rice Krispies Treats
Snap, Crackle, DAB! This ain’t yo momma’s PTA bake sale - this is just about getting baked for 710! We’ve taken our marshmallows and infused them with love… and an *adult twist* thanks to the MagicalButter machine. Once the ooey goeey ‘mallows are elevated with sheer earthly delights, we mixed them up with Fruity Pebbles, because I’m sorry, you can’t celebrate 710 without paying homage to the OG of Yabba Dabba Doo-ing, Mr. Fred “Caveman” Flintstone.
Yabba DABba Fruity Rice Krispies Treats
- 2 tablespoons MagicalButter, plus additional to grease the pan
- 8 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 6 cups Fruity Pebbles
1. Grease a 9x13 sized pan with MagicalButter (or just regular butter if you don’t want to waste the good stuff).
2. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the MagicalButter and 6 cups of the mini marshmallows together. Occasionally stir so lumps do not form. You want this to be super smooth.
3. Remove the buttery blended bowl from the microwave. Stir in 6 cups of Fruity Pebbles and 2 cups of mini marshmallows.
4. Pour the combined mixture into the greased 9x13 pan.
5. Lightly spray your hands with a nonstick spray and gently press the rainbow mix down into the pan so the top is flat. Let the it cool completely before cutting into squares.
Need a little recap on what the deal-io with 710 is? Ch-ch-check it out, buds: 710: A Dab of History.