PAX Plus Review
- Dry Herb and Concentrate Vaporizer
- 4 Unique Experience Modes
- 2+ Hour Battery Life
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
One major change made while developing the PAX Plus was the scrapping of Bluetooth technology found in the PAX 3 in exchange for specialized temperature settings/experience modes. While this sounds like a loss, the carefully curated experience modes have undoubtedly proved this to be false. Instead, these modes have been perfected to ensure maximum enjoyment for various circumstances keeping operation simple and efficient. Each of the four modes; Stealth, Efficiency, Flavor, and Boost serve a specific purpose. Stealth, the more discrete option produces less vapor and dims the light and vibration settings so only you will know it's there. The Efficiency mode optimizes vapor production to ensure users get the most out of their dry herbs. For those who appreciate taste and aroma in their herbs, Flavor mode utilizes subtle temperature changes to bring out even the smallest notes of flavor. Lastly, Boost mode is used for maximum vapor production and is preferable for solid-concentrate lovers.
|Weight||3.21 oz / 91g|
3.85 in / 9.8cm
1.22 in / 3.2cm
|Heat-up Time||22 seconds|
- Grind your material and pack tightly into the oven
- Press and release mouthpiece to turn on and begin heating
- Wait for the light to turn green
- Long-press the power button for 2 seconds and release to enter Experience Modes
- Use short presses to cycle through modes. They are, in order: Stealth, Efficiency, Flavor, and Boost
- Long-press again or shake to select mode
- Remove oven screen and open concentrate chamber lid
- Place material within the circle and close the lid and
- Place insert into the oven
- Repeat steps 2-7 from the directions above
What’s included with my PAX Plus Purchase?
PAX Plus vaporizer, flat and raised mouthpieces, oven lid, half-pack oven lid, concentrate insert, 3D oven screens, multi-tool, wire brush, USB charger, user manual, 10-year limited warranty
When and how do I clean my PAX Plus?
It is recommended that you clean your PAX Plus every 3-5 uses.
Remove oven lid and screen and soak them in isopropyl alcohol
Use a cotton swab dipped in isopropyl alcohol to swipe around oven
Insert multi-tool into airpath hole and remove slowly
Dry areas cleaned with alcohol and reassemble