It’s almost feast day, buds! And Thanksgiving wouldn’t be everyone's mother cluckin’ fave holiday without a little stuffing...or dressing, for you fancy folks. This savory and warm holiday staple is just as synonymous with Thanksgiving as turkey is! My Danksgiving stuffing recipe will have your tastebuds feelin’ like they’re on cloud nine thanks to the MagicalButter Device. This machine is the premium one-stop shop for infusing mind-altering dry herbs with oil or butter. So if you’re looking for a simple, flavorful stuffing recipe that will have you feeling extra thankful this Thanksgiving, follow the recipe below!
- ¾ cup MagicalButter
- 1 lb (10 cups) day-old bread (any type), torn into 1 inch pieces
- 2 ½ cups yellow onions, chopped
- 1 ½ cups celery, ¼ inch slices
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh sage, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 ½ cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Butter a casserole dish and set aside.
- Scatter bread into a single layer on a baking sheet, and bake for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Let it cool, then transfer to a large bowl.
- While the bread is cooling, over medium-high heat, melt the butter in a large pan. Add celery and onions, stirring often until the vegetables begin to brown.
- Add the cooked vegetables to the bowl with bread.
- Stir in herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Add in 1 ¼ cups of chicken broth and toss gently. Let it cool.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1 ¼ cups of chicken broth and eggs.
- Gently combine with bread mixture.
- Transfer to buttered casserole dish, cover with foil and bake for about 40 minutes.
You Might Also Like