EDIBLES: Chocolate Dip Cookie Recipe
I think we can all agree that there is nothing better than biting into a freshly baked, ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookie. And as you buds know, when the munchies hit after you’re freshly baked and watching Half Baked, there isn’t anything more comforting than the delightfully sweet and warm aroma of homemade cookies. I’m going to show you guys how to elevate these classic treats and bring them to the next level using the MagicalButter Machine. With just a push of a button, we’re able to extract the euphoric vibes from your preferred dry herb and infuse them in butter. Make the most out of National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day with our easy recipe!
*Makes 2 dozen cookies
- 1 cup MagicalButter, softened
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp hot water
- ½ tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Combine the butter and both sugars until the the mixture is smooth.
4. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and then add the vanilla extract.
5. Dissolve the baking soda in the hot water and add to the batter along with salt.
6. Mix in the flour and chocolate chips.
7. Drop by round tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet.
8. Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on how soft or crunchy you like your cookies.