Extra Green, Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 2 ¾ tbsp LEVO butter [read our HOW TO: LEVO Butter]
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup onions, diced
- ½ cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups green beans, sliced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 can (10 ¾ ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (2.8 ounce) French-fried onions
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F, grease a baking dish, and set aside.
2. In a pot over medium-high heat, boil the green beans in the chicken broth for 10 minutes, then drain.
3. In a large saucepan, melt the LEVO butter over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and onions to the saucepan, sautéing them in the melted LEVO butter until tender. Next, add the garlic to the mixture and saute for another few minutes.
4. In a large bowl, combine the green beans, mushroom and onion mixture, and mushroom soup. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish and top with the French-fried onions and grated parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the top turns a golden brown.