GET BAKED: Pigs In A Blanket
Tis the season for face stuffing! Besides of catching up with friends and family, while possibly dressed in your best ugly sweater, the holiday season is for over eating every tasty morsel you can get your mitts on. Parties are packed full of finger foods and tinsel; with all of the festivities during the holidays, you can almost always guarantee that someone will be bringing pigs in a blanket. These perfect little piggy poppers can be bring even more holiday cheer by way of baking the little guys with some herb-infused butter. The herb, picked from Mary Wanna's garden, will make your pigs fly, or rather you’ll be flying while eating these buttery little pigs. With the MagicalButter Machine, we’ll turn an intricate infusion process into a one step operation. Follow the simple recipe below to elevate everyone's spirit this holiday season!
- 2 cans (8 oz) Pillsbury crescent dinner rolls
- 48 cocktail-size hot dogs
- 4 tbsp MagicalButter (learn how to make "magical butter" here), melted
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
1. Heat the oven to 375°F.
2. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
3. In a small bowl combine the MagicalButter, garlic, and parsley.
4. Open and unroll both cans of dough and separate into triangles. Cut each triangle vertically into 3 narrow triangles.
5. Roll up the hotdogs and place on prepared baking pan.
6. Brush each one with the butter mixture.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown, switching the position of the baking sheet halfway through.