EDIBLES: Blueberry Cheesecake
Nothing against the Cheesecake Factory, but none of their cheesecakes can compare to one that has been infused with herb from Aunt Mary's garden. With an ultra rich, creamy filling and buttery graham cracker crust, this dessert will give you a way to elevate your favorite sweet tooth craving. I highly recommend that you buds get a LEVO Oil Infuser and try this simple yet potent recipe for National Blueberry Cheesecake Day. I promise you’ll be feelin’ those euphoric vibes all weekend with this sweet treat!
*Prep one day before serving
- ½ cup LEVO butter, melted
- 2 ⅓ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 4 8 oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 5 large eggs
- 16 oz sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup all-fruit blueberry spread
- 12 oz fresh or frozen (thawed) blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Wrap the outside of a 10-inch springform pan with heavy-duty foil.
3. Combine all the crust ingredients in a food processor until the crumbs are moist.
4. Press mixture firmly into the bottom of the pan and about 2 inches up the sides.
5. Bake for about 8 minutes, until the crust begins to brown.
6. Allow the crust to cool on a rack, but maintain oven temperature.
7. For the filling, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl until fully blended.
8. Beat in the flour, then add in one egg at a time, mixing until just combined.
9. Mix in sour cream, milk, and vanilla extract, then pour the filling into the prepared crust.
10. Place the springform pan in a large roasting pan and pour enough hot water into the roasting pan to come 1-inch up the sides of the springform pan.
11. Bake the cheesecake for about 1 hour, until the center is set and the top is slightly puffed and golden brown.
12. Turn the oven off and keep the door closed. Let the cheesecake stand in the oven for another hour.
13. Remove cheesecake from roasting pan and refrigerate for at least 6 hours. Cover the cheesecake and refrigerate overnight.
14. Heat up a skillet over low heat and stir the blueberry spread until melted.
15. Remove from the heat and add blueberries to the melted spread.
16. Spread the blueberry mix evenly over the top of the cheesecake.
17. Chill for at least 1 hour or up to 4.
18. Run a